FamilyDay.org is a non-denominational, non-profit organization, originally founded in 2012 to promote an annual holiday to recognize, celebrate and promote the importance of traditional families. We believe a righteous family is the most fundamental unit for the successful development of individuals and for building strong communities. And so far the response to our cause has been positive and continues to grow every year.
Since our inception, we have realized we can do so much more every other day of the year as well. So, our mission has now expanded into efforts of year-around advocacy and service in hopes of defending and strengthening the divine institution of family and in promoting unity in communities.
We understand it’s not always possible to be all things to all people, and that not everyone will agree with our traditional family beliefs. And that’s okay. We believe all people are always entitled to respect and tolerance for their beliefs even when those beliefs might be contrary to our own. Ultimately, our goal is to still love all people and strengthen unity in all families and all communities. We are not an exclusive or “anti” group of mean bias and hate. Our motivation stems from our own sense of truth, love and hope for all people. So, in spite of any differences in philosophy or belief, we will always show kindness, respect and tolerance to everyone. All we ask is the same in return.
• All people are the children of God, our loving creator.
• Families are a gift from God, ordained for our eternal progress and happiness.
• All people share a common family heritage which when understood promotes a more positive, natural affection among individuals, communities and people.
• Marriage between a man and a woman is central to God's plan of happiness for all of His children.
• No ideology contrived of man could ever successfully replace the righteous family as the fundamental unit of society.
• We believe it is our right and imperative to promote, maintain and strengthen the divine institution of family.